Una cuestión de tamaño

domingo, 3 de julio de 2011

Quedaré tendido; luz apagada, cabeza en almohada

If you are going to leave me tonight, let me stay on bed.
Wait a second there! I’m going to take a picture, just for me, and now you can go away and I can keep your picture.
Yes keep your picture.
And another day, and another day, again. But I can stay alone unless.
I’m stand just sometimes, time, and sitting , thinking… think... time. Time. Time. Time. Years. So many years.
Maybe I just imagine and let myself lost in the bed!
Now that I’m alone I can do my life for me. I can wake up wherever I want. Yes. And, I share my life? …at all...
I’m living my tiny time, living my life…
Tonight, you go away and never come back.
But I took your picture. Once.


RS

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Sólo se publican comentarios que hayan sido firmados.