Una cuestión de tamaño

jueves, 9 de junio de 2011

Unexpected

It sounds very difficult imagine myself as a rhino in an unexpected situation. It´s even harder if I also speak in Spanish or any other language being the rhino.

Maybe if any other person want this work a little, just a little more than me, I not even think about it and give the whole thing in that precisely moment. I am not saying something bad, don´t you dare to put any problematic or discriminating face to me. The thing is that anybody else must carry this heavy charge upon his mind. It´s hard to be me.

Well, a long time has passed. Nobody appear. Anybody want to live with this job.

So now, I just speak loud when I am seeing my horn. I work as a rhino in this unexpected speaking situation. HORN. I mean, POINT.


RS

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Sólo se publican comentarios que hayan sido firmados.